Saturday 8 January 2011

Supreme 90 Day Workout

The Supreme 90 Day Workout is the latest product on the market poised to cash in on the post Christmas bingers!

This one claims you can get ripped in 90 days which depending on how fit you are at the moment is at least possible unlike the nonsense you usually hear. Using what it calls muscle confusion the product claims it can give you a fantastic fat burning workout for a fraction of the cost of some of the more gimmicky products available today.

At $20 + S&H you get 10 DVD's a nutrition guide and free online support for a month so at least with this product you're getting a lot of stuff! This looks to be something that is trying to compete with the P90X system which has a $120 price tag.

The jury is out at the moment as to whether the 90 Day Workout is as effective as they say it is because no real user reviews exist yet whereas the P90X has had some rave reviews.

I'll be keeping my eye on this one (sadly they won't ship one out to me because I live in the UK) and I'm hoping someone will write a real review and post it on my Blog.

To check out the Supreme 90 Day Workout follow the link to my workout reviews Blog and discover for yourself just how good or bad the 90 Day Workout is.

No comments: